Monday, May 9, 2011

... etheric nerve impulse therapy (enit)... (philippines, life coach, counselor, psychotherapist, psychologist, psychiatrist)


a good friend of mine, ken tan-schneider, gifted me with a (pleasant) nerve-shocking surprise! he treated me out to experience an ancient Chinese healing modality called "etheric nerve impulse therapy." this modality was introduced to the philippines by ms. ladie coronel, a nurse who looks a decade and a half younger than her current age of 72.
.
as her story goes, in 1975, ms. ladie underwent a "strictly-by-invitation-only" training program on this healing art. out of the 20 international participants, only 5 passed the 5-year rigorous training program with ms. ladie being one of them.
.
my therapy started out with an evaluation phase wherein ms. ladie wrung rubber bands around my fingers and probed my palms, arms, and shoulders with her vanadium wand.
.
after finishing her assessment, she instructed her trained therapist to work on particular nerve points of my body. the therapy elicited in me some pain, some ticklish sensations, some numbness, and some nerve zingers (like when your funny bone gets hit). the session ended with me feeling quite relaxed yet energized at the same time.
.
for whatever it's worth, etheric nerve impulse therapy is an interesting modality to try. for wellness junkies out there, call 584-5208 / 415-1573 for appointments or inquiries. hope you enjoy!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment